Saturday, December 4, 2010

LOMOWALL. A perfect way to show your imaginations.


THE LOMOWALL !!

You can make your own lomowall too!
Take more photos, and group it into 1 BIG poster!
Stick it on your room's wall or whatsoever.
It's gonna be superb amazing!

We do not just help you to buy Lomography's stuff.
But we share goodies and experiences with you too!

You can also send us your great lomo experience with us, and we will post it up once a week! Let's lomo together! Wootss =D

Everyone can be a Lomographer. But not everyone can understand what lomo really means.
Throw your imaginations out! You can feel it and do it.

Lomography is not a kind of Fashion, or Trend. It's a kind of art, a kind of sensation in your life. 

Appreciate it, and fall in love with it. I know you will.

Peace, The Lomographer.

2 comments:

  1. I these days got here across your weblog and were finding out alongside. Movies
    I proposal i would go away my first comment. I don’t be aware of what to claim apart from that i've loved learning. Fine weblog,

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this point in my writing career, I simply want to get more visibility for your writing and I will write for free as long as you are okay with me adding a small author bio section next to each blog post about myself. Putlocker

    ReplyDelete