Saturday, December 4, 2010

Lomography Redscale XR 50-200 35mm (Pack of 3)

 Lomography Redscale XR 50-200 35mm (Pack of 3)



Sample =)

Code: NRED50200
Type: Negative
ISO: 50-200 (which means depends on the brightness of your photo)
Exposures: 36
Film Size: 35mm

Price: RM45 (Pack Of 3, as picture shown)
Price: RM17 (per roll, picture shown pack of 3)

p/s: Searching a perfect film for lomo outing? Other than luxury Slide Film, you can also choose this Redscale Film. Red, orange, red, orange, red, orange, yellow. But it's not boring at all !
Try it out NOW !

3 comments:

  1. Art is an exceptionally large things for doing. If you have grip on the best way to make some uncommon things then which you would reapMovies
    anythings funny videos paintings may also be how you are making funny concerns and how you can take hold of. I alternatively like your submit. Thanks for share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this point in my writing career, I simply want to get more visibility for your writing and I will write for free as long as you are okay with me adding a small author bio section next to each blog post about myself. Putlocker

    ReplyDelete