Monday, December 6, 2010

Diana F+ CMYK

A: Hey B.. give me some suggestion. Buy pink color ? blue? or yellow ?!
B: Hrmm, A.. I think you should get them all.
A: What ?! All ?! I lack of money lehh..
B: Don't worry, there's a CMYK waiting for you there. 

Ya ! You are right ! Diana F+ cares about you.
This camera includes Blue ! Yellow ! Pink ! Black ! all together.
Don't waste your time thinking about Blue Black Yellow or Pink, GET THIS, problem solved !
=D !

 Sample =)

Code: DFCMYK
Type: Zone Focus
Using Film: 120


Warranty from Lomogeaphy.
Requires one AA battery for the FLASH.
http://www.lomographyasia.com/diana
Price: RM390
Pm me !

2 comments:

  1. Artwork is an peculiarly large matters for doing. In case you have grip on the first-rate method to make some exclusive matters then Movies
    which you'd reap anythings humorous movies art work can also be how you're making humorous issues and how one can take preserve of. I on the other hand like your publish. Thanks for share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this point in my writing career, I simply want to get more visibility for your writing and I will write for free as long as you are okay with me adding a small author bio section next to each blog post about myself. Putlocker

    ReplyDelete